Parties can be ridiculously fun! Whether you are planning a small family dinner or a huge party for little kids, you can add a theme to make things a bit more memorable. Can't beat a classic - Circus & Carnivals!
Carnival/Circus is a great theme that kids can dress up for and there are many ideas that work:
- Photo booths with props
- Entertainers in classic circus looks (clowns, strong man, acrobatics, hula hoopers or even magicians)
- Face painting - even airbrush tattoos!
- Balloon artists
- Petting zoos
- Activities like hula hoops are fun
- Bouncy castles (especially circus/clown themed ones)
- CARNIVAL SNACKS like hot dogs, pop corn, cotton candy, snow cones and candy apples!
If you're short of space - see if there is a circus training facility near you that offers birthday parties like Toronto Circus Centre does in Toronto, Ontario.
Check out this Pinterest board we created to help you prep a Carnival/Circus themed party!
Have an amazing party my friends!